Phone: +47 22 00 47 78 /
At CICERO Tiina works as a project developer and project manager on EU projects related to climate services innovation, clean energy, corporate governance and sustainable business.
Tiina has over 10 years of experience from international organisations, research institutions and non-profits working on innovation, climate change, strategic communication, clean energy, business ethics and sustainable business.
She has previously worked for the British Council as project and partnerships manager on climate change projects, and as a business consultant for private and public sector clients on projects related to clean energy, sustainable business, and political communication. Tiina is the co-founder and CEO of Holder de ord, a non-profit which works for more accountability and transparency in politics by designing open data digital tools for citizens and media. Tiina is a former Fellow at Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Center for Collective Intelligence. She has an Advanced Research Master’s Degree in International Relations and Development.
- Centre for International Climate and Energy Policy (CICEP) CICEP is one of three centres for social science based research on environment-friendly energy established by the Research Council of Norway in 2011.
- Global Weirding Global Weirding is an interactive visualisation of the most comprehensive scientific report on climate change ever prepared – the IPCC’s Fifth Assessment Report.
- Sustainable Market Actors for Responsible Trade (SMART) The Sustainable Market Actors for Responsible Trade project is an Horizon 2020 project funded by the European Union. CICERO contributes with research on hotspot analysis and dissemination and stakeholder engagement.
- The International Context for Norway's Transition to a Low Emissions Economy How will shifts in international climate policy change the conditions for Norway's transition to a low emissions economy?
- S2S4E Climate Services for Clean Energy S2S4E is a European climate services innovation project funded by Horizon2020. CICERO is the second largest partner of the consortium and leads two work packages.