Phone: +47 22 00 47 78 /
- Sustainable Market Actors for Responsible Trade (SMART) The Sustainable Market Actors for Responsible Trade project is an Horizon 2020 project funded by the European Union. CICERO contributes with research on hotspot analysis and dissemination and stakeholder engagement.
- S2S4E Climate Services for Clean Energy S2S4E is a European climate services innovation project funded by Horizon2020. CICERO is the second largest partner of the consortium and leads two work packages.
- CICERO to study the development of clean energy communities in Norway As part of a new EU-funded project, CICERO will study the conditions for community energy in Norway and Europe. Community energy has been identified by the EU as an important pathway to promote the energy transition towards a low-carbon society.
- CICERO to study the climate impacts of hydrogen emissions Hydrogen is often considered a green energy carrier that has the potential to replace oil, but little is known about its environmental and climate impacts. Over the next three years, CICERO will therefore study what these impacts are.
- CICERO is studying greenhouse gas emissions from the food and land-use systems As part of the project NorthWesternPaths, CICERO researchers are studying how changes in diet, food waste, agriculture and forestry could help reduce Norway’s greenhouse gas emissions.