Phone: +47 22 00 47 07 /
Research Interests and Expertise
My work relies on the analysis of observations, reanalysis and outputs from climate models as well as the realization of simulations with global or regional climate models. In the past, I have worked on a variety of regions and processes such as tropical cyclones, snowfall, clouds or precipitation. I also have a strong interest in connecting climate sciences to other disciplines.
- 2012-2018: Researcher at the Space and Science Engineering Center and the Center for Climatic Research, Madison, WI, USA
- 2011: PhD in Oceanic and Atmospheric Sciences, Meteo-France, Toulouse, France
- 2008: MSc in Atmospheric Science, University of Quebec in Montreal, Canada and University of Toulouse, France
- Quantifying Climate Impacts of Future Forest Management Strategies in Norway The international community has agreed that the increase in global temperature must be limited to 2°C above the pre-industrial levels. Meeting this ambitious goal requires a large-scale shift away from the fossil economy towards one based on renewable materials and energy like biomass.
- CICERO is studying greenhouse gas emissions from the food and land-use systems As part of the project NorthWesternPaths, CICERO researchers are studying how changes in diet, food waste, agriculture and forestry could help reduce Norway’s greenhouse gas emissions.