Phone: +47 22 00 47 57 /
- Flexeffect -Flexible electricity use in households: barriers, opportunities and effects The project will meet the urgent need for social science research on flexible electricity policy and technology in Norway.
- UPSCALE - Oppskalering av bærekraftig deling ved hjelp av offentlige biblioteker This project addresses how public libraries can be used as hubs for an upscaling of collaborative consumption contributing to the transformation to a low emission society.
- AVIATE: How can aviation contribute to a low-carbon society? The AVIATE (Aviation in a low-carbon society) project will provide better understanding of the climate impact of aviation, both for Norway and globally, and explore options for reducing that impact.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
- Brendan J. Doody, Tim Schwanen, Derk Loorbach, Sem Oxenaar, Peter Arnfalk, Elisabeth M.C. Svennevik, Tom Erik Julsrud, Eivind Farstad, 2022 Entering, enduring and exiting: the durability of shared mobility arrangements and habits Mobilities, EN
- Hege Westskog, Tom Erik Julsrud, Steffen Kallbekken, Koen Frenken, Juliet Schor, Karina Standal, 2021 The role of community sharing in sustainability transformation: case studies from Norway Sustainability: Science, Practice, & Policy, EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Tanu Priya Uteng, 2021 Trust and Sharing in Online Environments: A Comparative Study of Different Groups of Norwegian Car Sharers Sustainability, EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Eivind Farstad, 2020 Car sharing and transformations in households travel patterns: Insights from emerging proto-practices in Norway Energy Research & Social Science, EN
- Merethe Dotterud Leiren, Stine Aakre, Kristin Linnerud, Tom Erik Julsrud, Maria-Rosaria Di Nucci, Michael Krug, 2020 Community acceptance of wind energy developments: Experience from wind energy scarce regions in Europe Sustainability, EN
- Elisabeth M.C. Svennevik, Tom Erik Julsrud, Eivind Farstad, 2020 From novelty to normality: reproducing car-sharing practices in transitions to sustainable mobility Sustainability: Science, Practice, & Policy, EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Randi Hjorthol, 2020 Commuting in knowledge intensive organizations: An outline of six different practices International Journal of Sustainable Transportation, EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Julie Runde Krogstad, 2020 Is there enough trust for the smart city? exploring acceptance for use of mobile phone data in oslo and tallinn Technological Forecasting and Social Change, EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Jon Martin Denstadli, 2020 Moving small crafts and services enterprises towards green mobility practices: The role of change agents Environmental Innovation and Societal Transitions, EN
- Jon Martin Denstadli, Tom Erik Julsrud, 2019 Moving Towards Electrification of Workers’ Transportation: Identifying Key Motives for the Adoption of Electric Vans Sustainability, EN
Part of a book/report
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Cyriac Manapurathu George, 2020 Recruitment, Stabilization and Defection; Exploring Car Sharing Pathways of Young Urban Households EN
- Cyriac Manapurathu George, Tom Erik Julsrud, 2019 Chapter Two - Cars and the sharing economy: The emergence and impacts of shared automobility in the urban environment EN
- Tom Erik Julsrud, Matthew Hanchard, 2019 Social networks in transit EN