Phone: +47 22 00 47 13 /
- Greening investments in the face of climate risk To what degree can the emerging green bond market catalyse investment for low-carbon and climate-resilient solutions?
- Second opinions on green bonds CICERO second opinions are independent, research-based evaluations of green bond investment frameworks to determine their environmental robustness.
- How to attract private climate finance in India In this project, CICERO and TERI, the Indian Energy and Resources Institute, are examining bilateral climate finance flows from Norway to India, among other countries, to identify how public funds can be used to leverage private climate finance.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Report/dissertation
- Kristina Alnes, Bernhard W. Schiessl, Harald Francke Lund, Alexander Oliver Berg, Miriam Stackpole Dahl, Christa Clapp, 2019 Sustainable Edge: Exploring green shading for equities EN
- Alexander Oliver Berg, Christa Clapp, Elisabeth Lannoo, Glen Peters, 2018 Climate scenarios demystified. An climate scenario guide for investors EN
- Kristina Alnes, Alexander Oliver Berg, Christa Clapp, Elisabeth Lannoo, Kamleshan Pillay, 2018 Flood Risk for Investors. Are You Prepared? EN
- Kristina Alnes, Alexander Oliver Berg, Christa Clapp, Elisabeth Lannoo, Kamleshan Pillay, 2018 Flomrisiko i Norge: Hvem betaler for fremtidens våtere klima? NB
- Knut H. Alfsen, Kristina Alnes, Alexander Oliver Berg, Christa Clapp, Sophie Dejonckheere, Harald Francke Lund, Bernhard W. Schiessl, Asbjørn Torvanger, 2018 CICERO MILESTONES 2018. A practitioner's perspective on the Green Bond Market EN
- Scientists demystify climate scenarios for investors Climate change is a real financial risk, but the risk depends on the complex evolution of climate policy, technology, and the climate system. CICERO’s new climate scenario guide explains how investors can use scenarios to evaluate different financial risks.