Phone: +47 22 00 47 43 /
Miriam is specialised in communication and international relations, including nine years working with EU and EEA affairs for the Norwegian government and EEA/EFTA in Brussels.
Miriam has long experience with external and strategic communication, media relations and outreach towards stakeholders at national and European level. She previously worked as a journalist in Norway and holds a Master degree in International Relations and European Studies from Central European University in Budapest.
- ClimINVEST - Tools for climate-resilient investment Climate change is increasingly affecting financial assets across the globe. The ClimINVEST project brings scientists and investors together to develop tailored tools for assessing physical climate risk and identifying climate-resilient investment opportunities.
- Energy efficiency labels: how to make them useful for consumers? The CONSEED project will examine how important energy efficiency information is when consumers buy a new electric appliance, a car or a house.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Report/dissertation
- Kristina Alnes, Bernhard W. Schiessl, Harald Francke Lund, Alexander Oliver Berg, Miriam Stackpole Dahl, Christa Clapp, 2019 Sustainable Edge: Exploring green shading for equities EN
- Karianne de Bruin, Romain Hubert, Julie Evain, Christa Clapp, Miriam Stackpole Dahl, Jaclyn Bolt, 2019 Physical climate risk: Investor needs and information gaps EN
- Marit Klemetsen, Miriam Stackpole Dahl, 2019 Hvor godt er norske kommuner rustet til å håndtere følgene av klimaendringer? NB
- Shades of green encourage a race to the top Being a leading provider of second opinions on green bonds for the last ten years, CICERO has seen how the market has grown and developed. If the financial sector is serious about climate, green investments are needed in all sectors.
- Green and social - CICERO rates its first sustainability bond Both social and green aspects have been reviewed by CICERO and the International Institute for Sustainable Development (IISD) for The Agricultural Development Bank of China’s first green and sustainability bond framework.