Phone: +47 22 00 47 36 / +47 932 86 460
Tidligere kommunikasjonsjef i Røde Kors og kommunikasjonsrådgiver for Høyres stortingsgruppe. Har lang erfaring med ekstern og internkommunikasjon, medietrening og utvikling av kommunikasjon i organisasjoner. Er sivilmarkedsfører av yrke.
- Klimavalg 2017
- TRANSFORM The TRANSFORM project explores how Norwegian municipalities can contribute to transformation to a low-emission society.
- Centre for International Climate and Energy Policy (CICEP) CICEP is one of three centres for social science based research on environment-friendly energy established by the Research Council of Norway in 2011.
- Power from the People? Driving forces and hindrances We address the driving forces and barriers for households in Norway to become producers of electricity which is made possible by smart grids and smart meters, allowing energy users not only to consume energy, but also to generate energy and feed this into the grid.
- S2S4E Climate Services for Clean Energy S2S4E is a European climate services innovation project funded by Horizon2020. CICERO is the second largest partner of the consortium and leads two work packages.
- ACT - Public responses to climate policy instruments ACT will establish the first scientifically based annual survey tracking Norwegians’ attitudes and actions in response to climate policy instruments.
- Enabling the European Union This project seeks to enable people of the European Union to go even greener - in transportation, heating and cooling, and electricity choices - by understanding the drivers of our energy choices.
- Bymiljøavtaler som redskap for bærekraftig bo- areal- og transportutvikling
- Flexeffect -Flexible electricity use in households: barriers, opportunities and effects The project will meet the urgent need for social science research on flexible electricity policy and technology in Norway.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Report/dissertation
- Astrid Arnslett, Christian Bjørnæs, Elisabeth Lannoo, 2018 Effektiv klimakommunikasjon -Trender og fakta 2018 NB