Phone: +47 22 00 47 05 /
Harald Francke Lund is a Senior Climate Finance Specialist.
He led the Norwegian contribution to the UNSG's AGF report on long term climate finance in 2010 and has held the positions of Deputy Chief Negotiator for Norway, Head of Emissions Trading Section at the Norwegian Environment Agency, and Advisor to the UNSG’s Special Envoy on Climate Change Jens Stoltenberg. He was project leader of the Background Report on Long-term Climate Finance prepared for the German Presidency 2015. Harald has a law degree from the University of Oslo.
- Second opinions on green bonds CICERO second opinions are independent, research-based evaluations of green bond investment frameworks to determine their environmental robustness.
- Scaling green investments through blockchain The Green Assets Wallet will develop a technology that bridges green investors with potential investment opportunities through cost-efficient and immutable verification of green impact.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
Gå til: Report/dissertation
- Asbjørn Torvanger, Patric Andre Narbel, Harald Francke Lund, Estimating mobilized private climate finance for developing countries -A Norwegian pilot study EN
- Harald Francke Lund, Christa Clapp, Asbjørn Torvanger, Jane Wilkinson, Barbara Buchner, Martin Stadelmann, Federico Mazza, Padraig Oliver, Dario Abramskiehn, Background Report on Long-Term Climate Finance EN
- Christa Clapp, Knut H. Alfsen, Harald Francke Lund, Green Bonds and Environmental Integrity: Insights from CICERO Second Opinions EN
- Asbjørn Torvanger, Christian Bjørnæs, Harald Francke Lund, Bob van Oort, Visjoner av lavkarbon Norge NB
- Christa Clapp, Harald Francke Lund, Borgar Aamaas, Elisabeth Lannoo, Shades of Climate Risk. Categorizing climate risk for investors EN