Phone: +47 22 00 47 53 /
- Power from the People? Driving forces and hindrances We address the driving forces and barriers for households in Norway to become producers of electricity which is made possible by smart grids and smart meters, allowing energy users not only to consume energy, but also to generate energy and feed this into the grid.
- Enabling the European Union This project seeks to enable people of the European Union to go even greener - in transportation, heating and cooling, and electricity choices - by understanding the drivers of our energy choices.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
- Elena Kim, Karina Standal, 2019 Empowered by electricity? The political economy of gender and energy in rural Naryn Gender, Technology and Development, Sage Publications, EN
- Hege Westskog, Karina Standal, Steffen Kallbekken, Tom Erik Julsrud, Marianne Aasen, Lars Wang, Tor Halfdan Aase, Sølvi Tellefsen, 2019 ShareOn – midtveisrapport mai 2019 NB
- Karina Standal, Hege Westskog, 2018 D 4.3 Synthesis Report on the case study “From Consumer to Prosumer" EN
Part of a book/report
- Karina Standal, Tanja Winther, Katrine Danielsen, 2018 Energy Politics and Gender EN
Conference lecture and academic presentation
- Karina Standal, 2019 ENABLE.EU - 'From consumer to prosumer' EN
- Hege Westskog, Karina Standal, 2018 Sharing in neighborhoods. EN
- Nina Bergan Holmelin, Karina Standal, Jennifer Joy West, 2018 Gender and Climate Change EN
- Karina Standal, 2017 ShareOn – Kartlegging av deling i Nedre Djupedalen vel NO