Phone: +47 22 00 47 17 /
Research Assistant in Climate Impacts Group
Iulia Marginean graduated from an Erasmus Mundus programme in environmental engineering and management (MSc. Joint European Master in Environmental Studies) and aims to specialize in climate change research. She is interested in the synergies between climate extremes and air pollution and their socio-economic impacts. Methodologically, she explores different tools for spatial and quantitative data analysis.
Publications and outreach at CICERO
- Asbjørn Torvanger, Aaron Maltais, Iulia Marginean, 2021 Green bonds in Sweden and Norway: What are the success factors? Journal of Cleaner Production, EN
- Romain Hubert, Iulia Marginean, Michel Cardona, Christa Clapp, Jana Sillmann, 2021 Addressing challenges of physical climate risk analysis in financial institutions EN
- Florian Gallo, Violaine Lepousez, Sophie Dejonckheere, Jana Sillmann, Christa Clapp, Miriam Stackpole Dahl, Iulia Marginean, Monserrat Budding, Romain Hubert, Michel Cordona, 2020 Assessing climate physical risks for financial decision makers - Common methodologies,challenges and case studies EN
- Asbjørn Torvanger, Kristina Alnes, Alexander Oliver Berg, Iulia Marginean, 2019 Climate science for the financial sector: Managing climate risk in Norway and Sweden EN
Conference lecture and academic presentation
- Iulia Marginean, 2021 Screening for climate risk: the ClimINVEST online climate indicators platform EN
- Christa Clapp, Jana Sillmann, Kristina Alnes, Iulia Marginean, Miriam Stackpole Dahl, 2020 Physical climate risk for banks. Data availability and accessibility challenges. EN
- Human health under threat by extreme heat and air pollution Extreme heat and high levels of air pollution create a major and immediate threat to human health. How should climate research respond?